Here is the 2017 Cider & Perry List for this year's festival.
If you want to print this page, please try clickingfirst (this may not work properly on all browsers).
The introduction of Organic Real Fruit Juices, last year, from Chegworth Valley in Kent will be repeated as it was a great success. Great for those who’ll be driving, but still want something really tasty to drink.
To download the Cider & Perry list as an Excel spreadsheet click here: 2017 Cider & Perry List v2.
[Version 2: 14th October 2017]. Note this includes one substitution cider from South Downs Cider called Horsey Girl, which contains 100% natural blackcurrant juice. This replaces Wilkins, Farmhouse Medium.
- Cider ('alf 'n 'alf) [6.0%] M/D
This South Somerset farm has been pressing cider from 40 local vintage cider apple varieties for over 150 years.
Cockeyed Cider Co
- Monkey Mango [4.0%] S
Traditional cider with a contemporary twist, sweetened with mango concentrate.
- Countryman Cider [6.5%] M (Unpasteurised)
Traditional cider from the Tamar valley. CAMRA Gold Medal 2017.
- Farmhouse Medium [6.0%] M (Unpasteurised)
Traditional cider, matured in oak barrels.
- Medium Berkshire [6.0%] M
Real cider from nearby Holyport!
- Berkshire Rebel [7.3%] M/D
Fuller flavoured and refreshing, using a blend of local and Somerset apples.
- Prime Farmhouse Sweet [6.0%] S (Unpasteurised)
Stored in oak barrels from Mayfield's farm traditional 400 bush tree orchard.
- Sweet Maiden [5.0%] S (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Sweet still cider beautifully crafted with great clarity.
- Old Harry Rocks [6.0%] D (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Dry vintage cider celebrating Dorset's Jurassic Coast. Royal Bath & West Show Silver Medal 2017.
- Cider [6.0%] D (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
A small producer making delicious craft cider using traditional methods.
- Perry [6.5%] M (No Sulphites)
Small producer using perry pears from an orchard in Hartpury.
- Strawberry & Lime [4.0%] M/S (No Sulphites)
A refreshing cider lightly flavoured with real strawberries and a dash of lime.
- Cranberry & Blueberry [4.0%] M/S (No Sulphites)
A refreshing cider lightly flavoured with real blueberries and cranberry juice.
- Cider [6.5%] D (No Sulphites)
Full apple flavour and refreshingly dry.
- Strawberry Cider [4.0%] M/S
Sweet and juicy, strawberry aroma and very pink!
- Farmhouse Perry [7.0%] S (Unpasteurised)
Old fashioned varieties harvested from the few remaining pear orchards
- Crazy Diamond [6.8%] M/D (Unpasteurised)
Medium sweet blend of finest bittersweet cider fruit
- Farmhouse Perry [5.8%] M
Delicious traditional perry. CAMRA Bronze Medal 2017.
- Perry [6.5%] M
Made from blended pear juices, fragrant and fruity.
- Farmhouse Cider - Sweet [6.5%] S
Traditional Somerset cider fermented in oak barrels.
- Reefbreak (cherry) [4.0%] M
Refreshing crisp and clean fruit cider with ripe cherry flavours.
- Rum Cask [7.5%] M/S (Unpasteurised)
Medium aged in Jamaican Rum Company barrels.
- Midnight Special Perry [5.0%] M (Unpasteurised)
Medium natural pear cider.
- Piglet's Perry [7.0%] M/S (Unpasteurised)
Cloudy, straw colour with floral pear aroma. CAMRA Gold Medal 2017.
Once Upon a Tree
- Tumpy Ground [7.0%] M
Clear, golden, blended from 4 apple varieties.
- Barn Owl [6.5%] M/S
Medium, farm pressed unfiltered.
- Tamoshanta [4.0%] M/S (Unpasteurised)
Medium sweet, keeved, fermented in whisky oak barrels.
Salt Hill Cider
- Urban Fox [6.0%] D (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Made from a blend of locally grown cooking and eating apples.
- Ginger Spice [5.0%] M
Medium cider flavoured with real root ginger.
- Autumn Gold [5.0%] M/S (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
A delicious appley cider. CAMRA Silver Medal 2017.
- Raspberry Blush [5.0%] M
Specially made, using home grown raspberries from Iver Heath!
- Coachbuilder Passion Fruit [4.0%] M/S (Unpasteurised)
Medium sweet real juice cider with natural passion fruit.
- Mooseheid Perry [5.0%] M/S (Unpasteurised)
Made using 2 perry pear and 1 Scottish variety. CAMRA Silver Medal 2017.
- Real Cider [5.0%] M/D (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Traditional full-flavoured, smooth easy drinking cider.
- Janet's Jungle Juice [6.0%] M/D (Unpasteurised)
Medium dry golden cider. Always a winner!
- Farmhouse Medium [6.0%] M (Unpasteurised)
Proper traditional cider with a loyal following, including Jamie Oliver!
- Brighton Rocks [4.8%] M
Eastern style cider made with dessert apples.