Here is the Cider & Perry List for the 2016 festival. Watch this space for the 2017 list.
The introduction of Organic Real Fruit Juices, last year, from Chegworth Valley in Kent will be repeated as it was a great success. Great for those who’ll be driving, but still want something really tasty to drink.
If you want to print this page, please try clickingfirst (this may not work properly on all browsers).
To download the cider & perry list as an Excel spreadsheet click here: 2016 Cider & Perry List.
[Version 1: 1st July 2016]
- Abbey Traditional [6.5%] Medium Dry
Hand-picked and made by Benedictine monks using dessert and eating apples.
- Cider ('alf 'n 'alf) [6.0%] Medium
Based on a South Somerset farm, the family have been pressing cider for 150 years.
- Butchers Boy [5.5%] Sweet
Full apple flavour balancing sweetness and acidity. For those with a sweet tooth!
Cockeyed Cider Co
- Nettle Scrumped Ale [5.4%] Medium
Delicate floral/herb taste with a slight, refreshing bitterness. Naturally cloudy.
- Lemon Scrumped Ale [5.4%] Medium Sweet
A slightly tart, lemony ale. Full flavoured and refreshing. Naturally cloudy.
- Hedge Rose [4.0%] Medium
Made using dessert apples. Medium and fruity, with a hint of tannin from the elderberry.
- Chilli Ginger [4.0%] Medium
Made using dessert apples. Medium, with a ginger flavour and a ginger ninja, spicy kick!
- Farmhouse Medium [6.0%] Medium (Unpasteurised)
Traditional old fashioned cider, pressed and matured in oak barrels.
- Prime Farmhouse [6.0%] Sweet (Unpasteurised)
Prime farmhouse cider stored in oak barrels from Mayfield's farm traditional 400 bush tree orchard.
- Sweet Maiden [5.0%] Sweet (Unpasteurised)
Sweet still cider beautifully crafted with great clarity.
- Cider [6.0%] Dry (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
A small producer making delicious craft cider using traditional methods.
- Perry [6.5%] Medium Sweet (No Sulphites)
New producer. This is first year production using perry pears from an orchard in Hartpury.
- Apples & Pears [6.5%] Medium (No Sulphites)
New producer. A well balanced 'pyder' made from a blend of perry and dry cider.
Green Valley Cyder
- Farm Cyder [5.5%] Dry (Unpasteurised)
Dry traditional farmhouse cider. Slight sherbert flavour. CAMRA Bronze Medal Winner 2016.
- Strawby Cider [4.0%] Sweet
Sweet and juicy, strawberry aroma and very pink!
- Farmhouse Perry [7.5%] Medium Sweet
Light aroma of sweet pears with a touch of wood.
Gwynt y Draig
- Black Dragon [7.2%] Medium Sweet
Special reserve cider matured in oak barrels. Rich in colour, body and flavour with a fresh fruity aroma.
- Ham Hill Cider [6.0%] Medium
Finest quality artisan cider. Rich, deep, smooth and refreshing.
- Crazy Diamond [6.8%] Medium Dry (Unpasteurised)
Blend of finest bittersweet cider fruit.
- 3 Peace Sweet [7.5%] Sweet (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Ripe dessert apple aroma. A truly ‘appley' cider, fresh and summery with plenty of crisp bite. CAMRA Gold Medal Winner 2016.
- Farmhouse Perry [7.0%] Medium (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Sherry, raisin and fruit cake aroma, very refreshing with a lingering sweetness. CAMRA Gold Medal Winner 2016.
- Port Wine of Glastonbury [6.5%] Medium
Single variety cider. Easy on the palate with light effervesence and lemony tones.
- Brown's [6.5%] Medium
Single variety cider. Crisp and acidic with elderflower overtones.
- Perry [6.0%] Medium
A lovely blended perry with fragrant aroma, plenty of fruit taste and real body. CAMRA Bronze Medal Winner 2016.
- Mango Cider [4.0%] Sweet
Aromatic sweet cider blended with mango to create a mouth watering tropical flavour. Not for purists!
- Darkcider [7.5%] Medium Sweet
Mysterious and unique. Dark in colour with woody and caramel notes.
- Rum Cask [7.5%] Medium (Unpasteurised)
Aged in Jamaican Rum Company barrels. Delicious!
- Farmhouse Dry [6.0%] Dry (Unpasteurised)
Traditionally made on Woodbine Farm Glastonbury by new young cider maker Tom Moon.
- Novo Pyrus Perry [7.0%] Medium Dry (Unpasteurised)
A new stronger perry which is a nice change in the world of perries - quite dry.
- Midnight Special Perry [5.0%] Medium (Unpasteurised)
Natural perry made with a blend of dessert and perry pears. Light straw colour and not too sweet.
- Panting Partridge Perry [5.8%] Medium (Unpasteurised)
Medium, with a juicy pear finish.
Once Upon a Tree
- Tumpy Ground [7.0%] Medium
Clear golden cider blended from 4 apple varieties.
- Farmhouse Nustar [6.5%] Medium Sweet
Family-run craft cider producer for over 90 years. This cider is a blend of the previous years harvest.
- Farmhouse [6.0%] Medium Dry
Made with Bittersweet/Bitter sharp apples, matured in oak vats to give a well balanced, cloudy cider with apple aroma.
Salt Hill Cider
- Urban Fox [6.0%] Dry (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Our most local cider producer, in Slough. All ciders made with 100% juice - and passion!
- New Rose [6.0%] Medium Dry (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
New this year, a lovely pink coloured cider with a slight earthy flavour, due to addition of beetroot.
- Autumn Gold [5.0%] Medium (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
A delicious appley cider. CAMRA Gold Winner for South of England Region 2016.
- Traditional Farmhouse [6.0%] Medium
Made from Simon Baxter's own orchard and rarely available to the trade. This 15 apple variety cider is blended with apple juice.
- Sweet Maid in Devon [6.0%] Sweet (Unpasteurised)
Sweet, keeved, dark and crystal clear, Normandy style cider. Lovely!
- Real Cider [5.0%] Medium (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Made using traditional Dorset cider apples, smooth and easy drinking.
- Janet's Jungle Juice [6.0%] Medium Dry (Unpasteurised)
Medium dry golden cider, using traditional Somerset cider apples. Fabulous!
- Red Hen [6.5%] Medium
Straw coloured and fruity with plenty of flavour. Very 'appley'.