Here is the FINAL 2018 Cider & Perry List for this year's festival with descriptions..
If you want to print this page, please try clickingfirst (this may not work properly on all browsers).
The introduction of Organic Real Fruit Juices, in 2016 and last year, from Chegworth Valley in Kent will be repeated as it was a great success. Great for those who’ll be driving, but still want something really tasty to drink.
To download the latest Cider & Perry list as an Excel spreadsheet click here: Cider & Perry List 2018 v2 with Descriptions.
[Version 2: 8th July 2018].
- Gold Rush [6.5%] M (Unpasteurised)
Traditional Somerset cider made using 100% local cider apples.
Bottle Kicking Cider Co.
- Cross Farm Perry [5.0%] M
Subtle pear taste from perry and culinary pears.
- Willie Gunn [6.0%] M/D
A cloudy cider named after the popular fishing fly!
Copse House Cider
- Landshire [6.0%] M
CAMRA South of England winner 2018 - 2nd place.
Cotswold Cider Co.
- Medium Berkshire [6.0%] D
Dry but very drinkable, fruity and refreshing.
- Traditional Farmhouse [6.0%] M (Unpasteurised)
Traditional cider, matured in oak casks.
- Berkshire Angel [4.5%] M/S
A lighter, easy drinking cider to refresh the palate.
- Berkshire Rebel [7.3%] M/D
West Country cider apples add zing to this well crafted local cider.
- Elderflower [4.0%] M
Medium cider from organic orchards, with wild hedgerow elderflowers.
- Stargazer [5.5%] M (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
A medium blend of bittersweet apples for easy drinking.
- Festival Sunshine [6.0%] M/S (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
CAMRA South of England winner 2018 - 3rd place.
- Strawberry Sunshine [4.0%] M/S
Medium cider with New Forest strawberries..
- Sweet Apple [5.5%] S (Unpasteurised)
Pale gold in colour with a fresh apple flavour.
- Salted Caramel [4.0%] S
Sweet sumptuous blend of caramel with a hint of salt.
- Blindfold [6.0%] M/S (No Sulphites)
Intense fruit flavour and citrus finish.
- Scrummage [6.2%] M/S
CAMRA National winner 2018 - 1st place.
- Perry [6.5%] M
Made from blended pear juices, fragrant, fruity and delicious.
- Harvest Press [5.3%] M
Easy drinking cloudy cider.
Hogan's for Tiny Rebel
- Protanopia [6.0%] M
Developed in conjunction with Hogan's to produce a red-tinted well rounded tannic cider, sweetened with Dark Muscovado.
- Dragonfly [6.0%] D
CAMRA South of England winner 2018 - 1st place..
- Hampshire Perry [3.8%] M/S (Unpasteurised)
A lighter, easy drinking perry.
- Novo Pyrus Perry [7.0%] M (Unpasteurised)
A stronger, full flavoured perry.
- Traditional Farmhouse [6.5%] M (Unpasteurised)
A blend of Somerset and Hants-grown apples from this new producer.
- Piglet's Choice [7.0%] M (Unpasteurised)
CAMRA National winner (perry) 2018 - 1st place.
- Classic Perry [6.0%] M/S (Unpasteurised)
CAMRA National winner (perry) 2018 - 2nd place.
Purbeck Cider Co.
- Dorset Dabinett (SV) [5.0%] M
Single-variety Dabinett apples produce this full bodied cider..
- Joe’s Sweet [4.5%] M/S
A sweet blend of fruity crisp cider and eating apples.
Salt Hill Cider
- Green Man [6.5%] M/D
100% apple juice, a hint of ginger, and a secret pagan ingredient pruduces this green cider!
- Cloudy Rhubarb [3.5%] M/S
Blended with real Yorkshire rhubarb giving a subtle sweet finish.
- Marmalade [4.0%] M/S
Fresh oranges blended with superb cider.
- Traditional Farmhouse [6.0%] M
A delicous blend of heritage apple varieties and juice.
- Jazz (SV) [5.5%] M (Unpasteurised)
Made from Kent-grown Jazz apples, a cross between Royal Gala and Braeburn.
- Mango [4.0%] M/S
Infused with real mango juice.
- Rum cask [4.0%] M
Made using eating, cooking and crab apples, fermented and matured in oak rum casks.
- Real Cider [5.0%] M/D (Unpasteurised, No Sulphites)
Royal Bath & West Show - Bristish Champion Farmhouse Cider 2018.